June 1st, 2010 by Editor
Observers of EOHR have monitored the phenomenon of collective voting for some NDP candidates, election briberies and pre- marked balloting cards, as well as the continued assaulting on the deputies of some candidates in Al Menofia governorate and preventing observers and voters from entering polling stations , this shall be described as follows:
The collective voting in 3 governorates:
(Helwan, Alexandria, Qalyubia):
Observers of EOHR monitored a collective voting in favor of some NDP candidates in many constituencies, as some government officials and others are being transferred to vote for the sake of NDP and this was clear in some constituencies at Alexandria, Qaliubiya :
- in Sina elementary school – Alexandria, workers from the United Arab Company for Spinning and Weaving gathered in the school as they are transferred to the poll station by car No. 3803.
- – In Al Khansaa School (women poll station ) in Sidi Gaber, Alexandria Governorate, observers monitored the voters crowd in cars belonging to the Alexandria Company for Construction under numbers (2341, 1967.6796), and pay them 50 pounds in exchange for a meal.
- – in Al Qanater compound – Qaliubiya governorate observers monitored voters in a micro bus No . 250 0250 which took them to the poll station for NDP’s sake.
Pre- marked balloting cards (Beni Suef, Minya, Al Gharbia)
– Observers monitored a pre marked balloting cards for NDP’s candidates in poll station of Samasta School as the head of high elections commission but with no avail and the same scene repeated in the poll station of Gaber Gad in the third constituency.
Observers of EOHR monitored the prevention of the observers from entering the poll station of El Qunater El Khirya school – the third constituency – El Qanater El Khirya police station in El Kulaiobia governorate, except the one who holds voter ID issued by High Commission for elections.
Observers of EOHR monitored the prevention of the observers from entering the poll station of Hessin El Shenawy school in the six constituency , it’s headquarter is located in El Manzala police station – El Dakahlia governorate and threating them by arrest.
Observers of EOHR also monitored the prevention of the observers from entering the poll station of El Aayan school in Deshna center in Qena governorate despite of having permission issued by the High Commission for Elections
Preventing the voters to cast a vote(El Kulaiobia, Helwan, El Gharbia, El Dakahlia)
The observers of EOHR monitored the prevention of the voters from entering the poll station of El Qunater El Khairya -the third constituency – El Qunater El Khirya police station – Al Kulaiobia governorate except for the national democratic party voters.
Observers of EOHR monitored the prevention of the voters from entering the poll station of El Mania school in the first constituency in Helwan governorate except the national democratic party voters.
Observers of EOHR monitored the prevention of the voters from entering the poll station of Kafor Belshay school the forth constituency- Kafr El Zayat police station – El Gharbia governorate.
Electoral propaganda (El Monofia, Kafr Al Shiekh):
Observers of EOHR monitored in poll station of El Kamal El Shazly school in El bagour constituency in El Monofia the existence of electoral propaganda in favor of the candidate of the national democratic party.
Observers of EOHR monitored the existence of a computer in the poll station of fwa school the committee no.323 – the first constituency- Kafr El Shiekh police station, and distribute electoral propaganda in favor of the national democratic party’s candidate in the committee no.370 in the same constituency.
– The observers of EOHR monitored the pre-marked of the balloting cards in the interest of the candidate of the NDP, this scene was seen in the Delga village- the 3rd constituency located in the Malawi police station -Al Mania governorate.
EOHR observers monitored a pre-marked balloting cards in the interest of the candidate of the national democratic party (NDP), this accident took place in Kagour Belshay primary-preparatory school existed in the 4th constituency located in Kafr Al Zayat police station.
- – Electoral briberies (Kafr Al Shiekh):
EOHR observers monitored the distribution of a meals by the candidates of the NDP on the voters, security men and the poll station’s heads, this accident took place in Desouk the capital of Kafr Al Shiekh governorate.
- – Attacking the deputies of the candidates:
EOHR observers monitored a fierce attack took place on the deputy of an independent candidate, the people who attacked the deputy took the delegation paper from him and forced him out of the poll station. Also a woman deputy of the same candidate was insulted with a chain of profanities and was forced out of the poll station.
- – Prohibiting the deputies of the candidates from entering the poll stations (Al Mania, Kafr Al Shiekh, Kena):
EOHR observers monitored in Degla village -the 3rd constituency located in malawy police station -Al Menia governorate the prohibition of the deputies of the candidates from entering the poll stations, reasoning it by the non having the permission of the head of the high commission on elections.
Also EOHR observers monitored the prohibition of the candidates’ deputies (except those of the NDP) from entering to the poll stations, this scene was seen in the 1st constituency-located in Kafr Al Shiekh police station- Kafr Al Shiekh governorate.
- – Prohibiting the observers from entering the poll stations (Bany Souif, AlKalioubia, Al Dakahlia, Kena):
EOHR observers monitored the prohibition of the observers of EOHR from entering to the poll stations in the 3rd constituency-Naser center- Bany Souif governorate, reasoning it to the non existence of the permissions from the high elections commission
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 at 5:10 pm and is filed under Statements. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.