October 1st, 2012 by Editor
On Wednesday, October 3, 2012, 12 pm, the Egyptian Constitutional Front holds a press conference in Pyramisa Hotel in Giza, to declare its mission, objectives and future plans.
The press conference will be attended by legal experts, media specialists, law professors, judges, human rights and political activists, representatives of political parties, minorities and all the political powers and Egyptian groups. The Egyptian Constitutional Front will be located at the headquarters of the Egyptian Organization for Human Rights (EOHR).
The founders of the Egyptian Constitutional Front include:
– Mr. Hafez Abu Seada, the head of EOHR
– Dr. Amr Hamzawy, professor of political science
– Mr. Saad Hagras, editor in chief of Al Alam Al Youm Newspaper
– Mr. Esam Al Islamboli, legal expert
– Mr. Esam Sheha, board member of Al Wafd Political Party
– Dr. Mostafa Al Nasharty, vice dean of the Administration Faculty, Misr University for Science and Technology
– Mr. Hussein Abdel Raziq, former head of Al Tagamoa Political Party
– Dr. Safwat Al Alim, professor of media
– Dr. Hamdi Abdel Azim, professor of economics
– Dr. Abdel Fattah Al Gibaly, economical expert
– Ms. Nehad Abou Al Komsan, head of the Egyptian Center for Women’s Rights
– Ms. Farida Al Nakkash, editor in chief of Al Ahaly Newspaper
– Mr. Farid Zahran, the head of Al Mahrosa Foundation
– Mr. Gamal Fahmy, board member of the journalist Syndicate
This entry was posted on Monday, October 1st, 2012 at 1:56 pm and is filed under Statements. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.