May 28th, 2014 by Editor
The Egyptian Coalition for Monitoring of Elections (ECME) continues, Wednesday 28thof May 2014, to witness the Presidential Elections and issues its tenth statement detailing all violations observed by ECME in the third day of the voting after the Presidential election committee has extended voting for one more day.
Late opening of Polling Stations (PSs):
Al Sharkiyah Governorate:
- Polling stations didn’t open till 9:30 am in Khatara preparatory school, Fakos center.
- Polling stations didn’t open till at 9:30 in Sawahel preparatory boys school, Gamarek center as the chief of the polling station was late.
- late opening in Damara youth center library PS. till 9:30.
- PS Fanara ( lighthouse) Elomada primary school
- PS 9,ShiekhAttieya school.
- PS 23, Makhatra preparatory school.
- PS. 10, Serambium preparatory school.
- PS EzzbetMourad primary school in Arab Fezaza village, Quosia opened at 9:20
- PSs 11,12 in Yousefia primary school, Malawi center were open at 9:20
- PSs 92,93 in Maklawi preparatory boys school were opened at 9:25
- Late opening in Administrative health PS because of the absence of the Chair of the polling station.
Observers were not allowed into the following polling stations:
- Chief of PS no.5 in EzzabetElnasr primary private school in Qousyia didn’t allow observer Mohamed Elrefaei
Violations inside and outside PSs
Phosphoric ink is not used despite its availability inside PSs:
- Ahmed MossaadElzayat school No.3
- Khaled Eltokhy Martyr school in Mansoura no.11
- Voter arrested for Stealing Ballot paper & a case has been filed by chief of the PS NO.75 gamalyHelmy school in SaftTorab, Mahala center.
Group Transportation of Voters:
- Pickup trucks No. ( 1278-6582-1295-5153, Minya) are transporting presidential candidate AbdelfatahElsissi voters to Maasara complex schools in Malawi center by elder dissolved members in NDP.
- Pickup truck no. (72408,minya) is transporting Pro Sisivoters to PSs Monshaa’aFekrya Preparatory school in AbouGergas center.
- Truck with sisi posters on it promoting for him in front of PSs Qaumia language girls school in Zagazig.
- Truck no.( 50849, Minyia) in front of Sabagh primary school in Hussienia center transporting pro-sisi voters to the PSs.
- Pro sisi&Hamdeen posters on Tahrir primary school wall in Malawi center PSs no. 9&10 .
Violence and Thuggery:
- Shooting gun in front of Qamiya girls school PS in Zagazig center so military forces surrounded the area.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 28th, 2014 at 4:01 pm and is filed under Statements. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.